As of March 26, we are continuing to process orders and able to supply orders worldwide. Please be aware that while our 3 warehouses are operational, there may be some delays to the usual processing and delivery schedules.
If for any reason we are unable to fulfil your order, we will let you know as soon as possible via email.
If you would like to change your shipping address, please email email@example.com or respond to your confirmation email as soon as possible.
Placing an order
Our retail price and currency
• We are only able to take payment in GBP Sterling at the GBP price we have set.
• We list the Euro and USD price of each book as an indication of the recommended retail price if the book is purchased locally from a retailer selling in Euro or USD.
• The calculation of the price in the three different currencies is based on a significant number of variables, not just the exchange rate at the date of setting the retail price.
• Market fluctuations may further impact the differential between the GBP price and the Euro and USD price.
• We are not able to make any special accommodation for this differential or any fluctuations.
• Your bank or card issuer may impose additional charges for a payment taken in GBP and these must be borne by you.
Your order confirmation
• Once you have placed an order, you will receive an automated confirmation email detailing the items you have ordered.
• If we establish that availability of any title ordered is not as stated on the website, you will be notified directly, and your card will be refunded for that portion of the order.
Shipping and delivery of your order
• In-stock items will ship within 3-5 business days of your order being placed.
• Pre-ordered titles will ship within 3-5 business days of their launch date, unless otherwise specified.
• Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirming that your order is on its way.
• For orders shipped using a tracked service, a tracking link will be included in this email.
Standard shipping: £10
Express shipping: £15
Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States
Standard shipping: £15
Express shipping: £20
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy
Standard shipping: £20
Express shipping: £30
Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Bhutan, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Isle Of Man, Israel, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macao, Macedonia, Maldives, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Poland, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen
Standard shipping: £30
Express shipping: £40
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Caribbean Netherlands, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guyana, Greece, Guyana, Indonesia, Malta, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands Antilles, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
• Orders with free shipping are processed with Standard Shipping.
• We offer free shipping on purchases over £50 to Zones 1 and 2.
• We offer free shipping on purchases over £100 to Zones 3 and 4.
Taxes and customs
When ordering goods for delivery you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the destination. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over import duties and taxes and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Damaged or defective books
If the goods you ordered have been damaged in transit, are not what you ordered, or are defective, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days providing as much detail as possible, including photographs.
Change of mind
If you wish to return or exchange your order, please email us at email@example.com within 14 working days. To return a book please send the item back to the appropriate address listed below. The item should be new and unopened, including the shrinkwrap over the book. Returns must be securely packaged and must include the delivery note and a letter explaining the reason for the return. We recommend that return shipments are sent using a trackable service as reimbursements will only be issued on receipt of the item.
For orders in the US and Canada:
Maple Distribution Center
c/o MACK BOOKS
1000 Strickler Road
17552 Mount Joy, PA
For orders in the EU:
International Book Service GmbH & Co. KG
48619 Heek / Westf.
For orders in the UK or rest of world:
c/o James and James Fulfilment Ltd,
Liliput Road, Brackmills Industrial Estate
Northampton NN4 7DT