As of Nov 25, we are continuing to process orders and able to supply orders worldwide. Please be aware that while our 3 warehouses are operational, there may be some delays to the usual processing and delivery schedules. Thank you for your understanding.
Black Friday offer
- Receive a £10 GIFT CARD per order when you spend between £50 and £99.99 [the value of your order cannot include the cost of Express shipping].
- Receive a £20 GIFT CARD per order when you spend £100 and £149.99 [the value of your order cannot include the cost of Express shipping].
- Receive a £30 GIFT CARD per order when you spend £150 or more [the value of your order cannot include the cost of Express shipping].
- Express shipping is available at an additional cost at checkout.
- This Black Friday offer runs from Wednesday 25 November 00:00 GMT to Tuesday 1 Dec 23:59 GMT.
- Your Gift Card will be delivered via email after your purchase.
- This offer is applied automatically, and is not valid in conjunction with any other discount codes or offers. If you have another code you would prefer to use, including a pre-existing Gift Card, please email email@example.com and we can assist you manually.
Using Your Gift Card
- Your Gift Card cannot be applied to the order in relation to which it is issued. It must be applied to a subsequent order.
- There is no minimum spend against which you must apply your Gift Card.
- Any unused balance on your Gift Card will be carried forward under the same code and can be applied to your next order.
- Your Gift Card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- The value of your Gift Card will be deducted against your total invoice value, after the addition of shipping, if applicable.
- All Gift Cards offered under this Black Friday offer for 9 months from order date.
Placing an order
Your order confirmation
• Once you have placed an order, you will receive an automated confirmation email detailing the items you have ordered.
• If we establish that availability of any title ordered is not as stated on the website, you will be notified directly, and your card will be refunded for that portion of the order.
Our retail price and currency
• We are only able to take payment in GBP Sterling at the GBP price we have set.
• We list the Euro and USD price of each book as an indication of the recommended retail price if the book is purchased locally from a retailer selling in Euro or USD.
• The calculation of the price in the three different currencies is based on a significant number of variables, not just the exchange rate at the date of setting the retail price.
• Market fluctuations may further impact the differential between the GBP price and the Euro and USD price.
• We are not able to make any special accommodation for this differential or any fluctuations.
• Your bank or card issuer may impose additional charges for a payment taken in GBP and these must be borne by you.
Taxes and customs
When ordering goods for delivery you may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied once the goods reach the destination. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over import duties and taxes and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
• Orders with free shipping are processed with Standard Shipping.
• We offer free shipping on purchases over £50 to Zones 1, 2 and 3.
• We offer free shipping on purchases over £100 to Zones 4 and 5.
Standard shipping: £5
Express shipping: £10
Standard shipping: £10
Express shipping: £15
Germany, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, United States
Standard shipping: £15
Express shipping: £20
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Italy
Standard shipping: £20
Express shipping: £30
Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia And Herzegovina, Bouvet Island, Bulgaria, Bhutan, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Islamic Republic Of, Iraq, Isle Of Man, Israel, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Macao, Macedonia, Maldives, Mayotte, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Poland, Reunion, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yemen
Standard shipping: £30
Express shipping: £40
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Cambodia, Caribbean Netherlands, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), French Guyana, Greece, Guyana, Indonesia, Malta, Mexico, Malaysia, Myanmar, Netherlands Antilles, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam
Orders are shipped with the following mail services:
UK: Royal Mail, DPD
Europe: DHL, DPD
USA: UPS, USPS
Rest of the world: FedEx, DHL, UPS, Royal Mail
The chosen carrier is determined by order weight, size and destination. If you have additional questions regarding shipping, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing an order.
• In-stock items will ship within 3-5 business days of your order being placed.
• Pre-ordered titles will ship within 3-5 business days of their launch date, unless otherwise specified.
• If you have ordered multiple items, available titles will ship in accordance with the free shipping thresholds for each country. Please refer to the conditions of ‘Shipping Charges’ and corresponding shipping zones above for further information.
• Once your order has been processed, you will receive an email confirming that your order is on its way.
• For orders shipped using a tracked service, a tracking link will be included in this email.
Damaged or defective books
If the goods you ordered have been damaged in transit, are not what you ordered, or are defective, please email us at email@example.com within 14 working days providing as much detail as possible, including photographs.
Change of mind
If you wish to return or exchange your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days. To return a book please send the item back to the appropriate address listed below. The item should be new and unopened, including the shrink-wrap over the book. Returns must be securely packaged and must include the delivery note and a letter explaining the reason for the return. We recommend that return shipments are sent using a trackable service as reimbursements will only be issued on receipt of the item.
Prior returning your item(s), please inform us on email@example.com.
For orders in the US and Canada:
Maple Distribution Center
c/o MACK BOOKS
1000 Strickler Road
17552 Mount Joy, PA
For orders in the EU:
International Book Service GmbH & Co. KG
48619 Heek / Westf.
For orders in the UK or rest of world:
c/o James and James Fulfilment Ltd,
Liliput Road, Brackmills Industrial Estate
Northampton NN4 7DT