Applications for this job have now closed (Friday 27th November), and the team will be in touch with selected candidates in the coming weeks. Due to the high number of applications, we regret that we cannot respond to everyone.
Junior Sales & Operations Executive
MACK is an internationally renowned art and photography publishing house. We work with established and emerging artists, writers and curators, and world-leading cultural institutions, to translate intellectually challenging ideas and content into the highest quality creative books and stationery.
This is a full time position based in our South East London Studio. We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic sales and operations executive who will play a vital role in our front office and sales operations contributing to the smooth running of the department.
Working within the busy sales department, responsibilities will include:
- Handling general office duties, answering phones, arranging couriers and other related studio support.
- Working with the busy sales department, responding to book trade and web customer enquiries and processing orders.
- Ensuring smooth distribution of new title sales material for a team of international sales agents, distributors and customers.
- Coordinating new title and stock transfers to our warehouses.
- Handling printer shipments, stock transfers and managing inventory across website, warehouses and storage.
The successful candidate for this role will be energetic with good IT skills, an eye for detail and the ability to multitask. Enthusiasm for the arts and media is desirable.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief letter outlining your relevant skills.
This is an exciting chance to work on a wide variety of projects in a highly creative environment. To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter for the attention of Michael Mack at firstname.lastname@example.org